(via iheartadamlevine)Source: live-laugh-and-love-adam
Tag 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1: The Vampire Diaries
2: Grey’s Anatomy
3: Modern Family
4: Pretty Little Liars
5: Criminal Minds
1. Who is your favourite character in 2? Christina Yang
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1? ELENA GILBERT UGH
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4? Hmmmm. Every episode where Spencer is the main focus LOL
4. What is your favourite season of 5? I love all of it!
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3? Hmmm I think all :)
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? Jackson & Stephanie
7. How long have you watched 1? Since 2009
8. How did you become interested in 3? Everyone’s talking about how funny it is.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 4? Troian Bellisario <3
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? GREYS!!!!
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? Modern Family :)
12. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be? Elena! LOL so I can have Damon’s heart <3 chos
13. Would you kill off your favourite character in 5? No.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? I don’t think so.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple? Damon & Bonnie LOL kidding
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? 3 :)
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4? Grey’s :)
Get ready to shop and sizzle this summer as the UP Pre-Medical Honor Society, in cooperation with UP Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Society and UP Psychological Understanding for Growth and Distinction Society, brings you SCORCH, the hottest bazaar of the season! Be blown away at the merchandise that awaits you!
For interested concessionaires, contact Bettina (0917-816-1097) or Archie (0922-889-3328). You can also download the application form at http://tinyurl.com/ScorchApplicationForm. First 25 concessionaires to be approved will be included in ALL publicity materials!
What are you waiting for? Join the HOTTEST bazaar of the season and be SCORCHED! Feel free to visit our Facebook page for more details - you can like and share it too!
May 4-5, 2013. Save the dates.
See you there! ♥